Former Fire House
Burlington City, NJ
A 14,856 SF building with half constructed in approximately 1870 and the other half constructed in the 1950's. This was the former Endeaver Fire Co. No. 1 and was proposed for conversion to a restaurant with 2nd floor banquet hall. Total seating capacity in the new restaurant will be 450 people. The buiding includes a steeple with bell and block.