The Palm Tavern
Originally built in 1875 as a hotel, the building is a total of 4,369 gross square feet and is comprised of a 2,351 square foot restaurant/bar on the first floor and 2,018 square feet, on the 2nd floor. The subject is a total of 3.370± acres. There will be seating for approximately 80 to 100 patrons with a large bar in the middle of the dining room. There will also be a game room and two restrooms. The second floor currently has nine rooms that were originally used as guest rooms when the building was a hotel, along with two restrooms. As of now, the owners plan to use these rooms for offices, storage and to stay over on late nights.